THE CHEER CAPTAIN PLANNER
Organizing your cheer coach binder just got easier! Our January 2023 – May 2024 Fillable Cheer Captain Planner is includes pre-made forms created to help you keep track of your team & season in one place. Simply download, fill out and save as a file or print and add to your cheer coach binder. Above all, it’s an easy way to keep track of all of your important information.
274 page Cheerleading Captain Planner | January 2023 – May 2024 | Fillable PDF file | Color Options: Melon, Stone, Black & Navy – please select color from drop down menu to view.
This belongs to page
Coaching Staff Contact Information
Captains Contact Information
17 monthly calendars (dated – January 2023 – May 2024)
150 pages of Daily Life & Practice Planners (dated – January 2023 – May 2024)
TEAM SECTION: full of forms to help you keep track of everything specific to your team
Team Roster (2 pages – each with room for 30 athletes)
Athlete Profiles (for 30 athletes)
SEASON SECTION: full of forms to help you keep track of everything related to your season
The Game Plan (with enough room for 30 games)
Competition Info (with enough room for 6 competitions)
Competition Travel (with enough room for travel info. for 6 competitions)
Formations Layouts – 7 panel
Formations Layouts – 9 panel
DIRECTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- After purchasing, there will be two opportunities to download the file:
- A link to download your product will appear on the order confirmation page immediately after purchasing – look for the green button.
- You will also receive an email confirming your order.
- To download the file from the confirmation email, click “view order”, reset your password, log-into your account and download your file there.
- Please make sure your email address is correct and check your spam folder if not received within 15 minutes.
- Fill out the form on your computer. A PDF editing software (like Adobe) is necessary to fill out forms.
- Save file on computer and edit as needed OR
- Print the file and add to a binder or keep in a folder. See printing instructions below.
- Recommended: Print at your preferred print shop (FedEx, Staples, OfficeMax, etc.) as their printers should be set up to print to the edge of the page and typically use high-quality ink and paper.
- Print at Home: Not all personal printers have the “print to edge” option. If your printer has this option, you may need to make sure that option is turned on in the printer settings. If your printer does not have the option to print to the edge, some of the text and borders may be cut off when printed.
- Use high-quality white cardstock when printing for best results.
- After printed, hole punch and add to a binder or keep in a folder.
Colors may vary due to monitor settings, printer quality, ink quality, etc.
This is an Instant Digital Download – binders, clipboards & other accessories shown in some photos are not included – No physical product will be shipped to you.
Due to the nature of digital files, all sales are final. Original files may NOT be redistributed or uploaded to social media. All files are for personal use only and cannot be resold or used commercially. All files and content ©The Cheer Coach Planner.
For updates & more, follow us on instagram! @cheercoachplanner
There are no reviews yet.