The Cheer Coach Planner Details:
- 4 Color Options – please select options above to see photos of these colors
- NEW! Black
- NEW! Navy Blue, White & Gold
- 2 Size Options:
- 8.5 x 11 (Melon, Stone, Black, Navy Blue, White & Gold)
- 7 x 9 (Stone)
- Soft cover
- Gold, wire-o binding
- 252 pages
- Double-sided printing
- 80lb paper
- This belongs to page
- Coaching Staff Contact Information
- Captains Contact Information
- Important Contacts
- 12 undated monthly calendars (January – December)
- Daily Life & Practice Planners
TEAM SECTION: full of forms to help you keep track of everything specific to your team
- Team Roster (2 pages – each with room for 30 athletes)
- Stunt Groups (2 pages)
- Signed Contracts Tracking
- Athlete Profiles (for 30 athletes)
SEASON SECTION: full of forms to help you keep track of everything related to your season
- Tryouts Planning
- Tryout Schedule
- Tryouts Attendance
- Tryout Material
- Fundraising Plan
- Fundraising Tracking
- Program Expenses
- Program Income
- Camp Information
- Clothing Orders
- Space Reservations
- The Game Plan (with enough room for 30 games)
- Cheer List
- Chant List
- Pep-Rally Plan
- Competition Info (with enough room for 6 competitions)
- Competition Travel (with enough room for travel info. for 6 competitions)
- Formations Layouts – 7 panel
- Formations Layouts – 9 panel
- 8 Count Sheets
- End of Season Banquet
- Banquet Notes
- & 25 notes pages spread throughout (lined paper & grid paper)
VINYL COLOR OPTIONS – 20 vinyl color options for personalizing your planner cover!
Listed below are planner & vinyl color combinations based on best visibility. All colors that are in bold text & marked with an asterisk (*) are our recommended colors based on best match/coordination. Please see photo with vinyl colors in listing photos.
- Black Planner: White, Red, Blue, Orange, Golden Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Green, Teal, Maroon, Pink, Gold, Dark Red Sparkle, Blue Sparkle, Green Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Pink Sparkle, Teal Sparkle, Silver Sparkle (all of these colors look great on the black planner*)
- Navy/Gold/White Planner: Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Golden Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Green, Teal, Maroon, Pink, Gold*, Dark Red Sparkle, Blue Sparkle, Green Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Pink Sparkle, Teal Sparkle
- Melon Planner: White*, Black, Purple, Green, Teal, Maroon, Gold*, Dark Red Sparkle, Blue Sparkle, Green Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Pink Sparkle, Teal Sparkle, Silver Sparkle*
- Stone Planner: White*, Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Golden Yellow, Yellow, Purple, Green, Teal, Maroon, Pink, Gold, Dark Red Sparkle, Blue Sparkle, Green Sparkle, Purple Sparkle, Pink Sparkle, Teal Sparkle, Silver Sparkle
- All items ship within 7 business days of ordering via USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipping method includes tracking and insurance.
- Tracking Numbers will be sent within 7 business days of ordering.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- It is important to us that you love your items and are happy with your purchase. Therefore, if you find that you are not satisfied with your items, you can return any new, unused, non-personalized, non-downloadable products for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For details about returns & exchanges, please read our full return policy.
Original files may NOT be redistributed or uploaded to social media. All products are for personal use only and cannot be resold or used commercially. All files and content ©The Cheer Coach Planner.
*accessories shown in some photos are not included.
Ron (verified owner) –
this cheer planner is exactly what i hoped it would be!
it helps me keep everything organized and in one place and also has room for all of the details that i need to remember.
Kristie Williamson (verified owner) –
So far I am loving it! I love having a place to put everything related to cheer!!
Miranda Valladares (verified owner) –
This is honestly a god send! I needed something like this for so long. It is PERFECT!
I am so organized and have everything written and planned out 3 months before the season starts!
Thanks to my cheer coach planner!!!!!
I absolutely love this Cheer Coach Planner. It has everything I need in one book. Keeps me organized and it’s stunning. Very well made and can handle the wear and tear of daily use. This has made m life much easier.
Casey (verified owner) –
I am loving this planner! I have been utilizing it during our tryout process already and mapping out what our practices will look like moving forward. It’s also the little things for me. The spiral is awesome so that you can lie it completely flat and it’s a heavy duty spiral so it holds up great!
Sheryll Goeckner (verified owner) –
I am very excited to use the planner this year for my team. It has all the information that I was hoping for.
Cathy Thornton –
Just received my personalized planner in the mail and I am obsessed with it! Totally worth the money! So many sections to record information to make your planning easier! 10/10 recommend!
Jianna Bridges –
I love the setup of the planner. . The only think I would change is allowing coaches the option of Jan- December or July- June planners.
The Cheer Coach Planner –
Thanks so much for your feedback, Jianna! Really happy to know you love the setup. As we grow, we definitely hope to be able to offer more date options for our planners! xoxo – Briaunna
Mallory Bryan (verified owner) –
Absolutely love it! I just got it and already have it filled out for tryouts! This is going to help me, the unorganized coach, be able to become organized again and everything in one spot instead of having to carry around a clunky ugly binder! The school will love there is a medical section for cheerleaders info so that I won’t lose their gold cards anymore LOL seriously THANK YOU for creating this! It will help so much during both sideline and comp season!! Will order again EVERY season!
Erin Farrington (verified owner) –
AMAZING planner! It gives you all the information you need for a successful season and the customer service is unmatched!
Love the planner! It has everything I need all in one place.
Leah Williams –
This is the best coaches planner ever!! I will use this every year and will be looking for updates to add. This book plans out literally everything. Everything in one binder is amazing! This is my cheer lifeline!!!
Morgan arreola (verified owner) –
I love it, it makes me feel so organized and professional!There’s even pages in the planner I didn’t know would help me out so much! My only wish would be for more notes pages but still in love!
The Cheer Coach Planner –
Sincerely LOVE hearing this! Thanks for the feedback, Morgan! I hope you have a great season! <3
Stacy Alexander (verified owner) –
OMG, I am so glad I saw this was available. I have never been so excited about a planner before and I got it just in time to have my tryouts and parent meetings. I will definitely have to get one of these every year.
The Cheer Coach Planner –
Thank you so much Stacy for your review! I’m so happy you’re excited about it & really hope it helps you this season! Best of luck with your upcoming tryouts & parent meetings!
Kristi Bryant –
I purchased the digital version of the printer and printed it out my self! I l chose the PDF version, so I could print out only the pages that I needed. This is my first year being the official head coach, and I am a very hands on person. This planner gives me everything that I could possibly need. I am so excited for tryouts so I can start filling it out!! I will definitely be purchasing next year!
The Cheer Coach Planner –
Thank you so much for the review, Kristi! The Head Coach position is exciting!! Best of luck with your upcoming season!
Rebecca Gilbreath (verified owner) –
This planner is absolutely amazing! Rolling into my third year of coaching high school cheer and this planner has been so helpful. In the past I’ve drawn my own mats out for competition. With this I don’t have to. It’s already done! I love everything about this planner. I will be buying again.
I am obsessed with my new Cheer Coach Planner! It really does have everything you could think of. The practice planner is awesome too!
The Cheer Coach Planner –
Thanks so much, Whitney! So happy you love them! Hope you have a really great upcoming season!
Dee (verified owner) –
I have to admit, I am a little disappointed and feel that when I spend $50 on paper, it should be the absolute best, intentional, and should come with very few flaws. Therefor, I share this to help improve products for the future.
First, I am a little annoyed at shipping, which was not the best start to this experience. While my product shipped within 24 hours, physically getting ahold of my delivery was frustrating. Heads up- signature is required for delivery so if you are not home to accept, you will have to chase down your order. This was frustrating for me as I have a locked mailbox, so signature is really just inconvenient. Also, I have cameras on my house, so if someone were to steal my planner (aka paper) I would know who it was.
Upon receiving my planner (was packaged beautifully- 5 stars for that), I was disheartened that more thought did not go into the organization of the planner. By this, I mean that the tryout information and details should be listed in the front, not the back, as many coaches start their year with tryouts…
Aside from that, the month starts at January. Again, I don’t know anyone (and in my 8 years of coaching have never experienced) a January start of the season. My tryouts are in May every year and therefor, I would have liked there to be no month listed, but rather a blank line for me to hand write the month.
While so much useful information is available in this planner (from sizing charts to choreography formations, etc), I do with that the “Team” and “Season” sections were in the front of the planner, not the back. Again, if I am spending $50 plus shipping on PAPER, out of the convenience that someone is helping me stay organized, I want to receive something so perfect that I don’t need to think twice about now having to flip back and forth between the front/back nor do I want to have to start in the middle of my planner with the month of May and then working my way from the middle to the back to the front.
5 stars for the cute design and well-thought out content, 1 star for the way this is organized and price.