Preparing for tryouts is now easier than ever with our printable Tryouts Planning Bundle. The 25 page Tryouts Planning Bundle Printable PDF includes pre-made forms created to help you plan for your upcoming tryouts. Simply download, print and add to your cheer coach binder.
The printable Tryouts Bundle Pack includes the following forms:
- Tryouts Section Divider. Add to your binder and easily flip to your tryouts section.
- Tryouts Planning. With space to plan your interest meeting, pre-tryout camp, tryout details and judges information.
- Tryouts Schedule. Print as many as you need and plan your tryouts in half hour increments.
- Material Planning. Write out the details of your dance, cheer & chant plus room for notes.
- Cheer Tryouts Sign-Up Form. Designed to gather the information of interested athletes.
- Attendance Tracking. Keep track of who is there each day of your camp and tryouts.
- Clothing Sizes. Ordering t-shirts for tryouts? Track sizes using this form. Also includes space for shorts and shoe sizes. Use after tryouts for first team gear orders!
- Emergency Medical Information Form. Gather important emergency information for each athlete.
- Tryouts Score Sheet. Skills, evaluations & values filled in.
- Blank Tryouts Score Sheet. Fill it in with your specific requirements.
- Teacher Recommendation Form. Gather information about potential athletes from their teachers.
- Tryout Application. Two pages with athlete information, parent/guardian information, medical information, cheer experience & short answer questions included
- Team Announcement Forms. 7 pages in total. Includes a generic form for any team level, varsity, junior varsity, freshman, 6th grade, 7th grade & 8th grade forms. Just print and fill in names or numbers on the lines.
- Notes Pages. 5 pages in total to take notes and jot down ideas and reminders throughout the tryout process.
The printable Tryouts Planning Bundle Pack PDF is an Instant Digital Download – additional items shown in some photos are not included – No physical product will be shipped to you.
DIRECTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- After purchasing, there will be two opportunities to download the file:
- A link to download your product will appear on the order confirmation page immediately after purchasing – look for the green button.
- You will also receive an email confirming your order.
- To download the file from the confirmation email, click “view order”, reset your password, log-into your account and download your file there.
- Please make sure your email address is correct and check your spam folder if not received within 15 minutes.
- The document is designed & set up to print all the way to the edge of your paper.
- Recommended: Print at your preferred print shop (FedEx, Staples, OfficeMax, etc.) as their printers should be set up to print to the edge of the page and typically use high-quality ink and paper.
- Print at Home: Not all personal printers have the “print to edge” option. If your printer has this option, you may need to make sure that option is turned on in the printer settings. If your printer does not have the option to print to the edge, some of the text and borders may be cut off when printed.
- Use high-quality white cardstock when printing for best results.
- After printed, hole punch and add to a binder or keep in a folder.
Due to the nature of digital files, all sales are final. Original files may NOT be redistributed or uploaded to social media. To prevent redistribution, this item is limited to 2 downloads per purchase. Please save file to your computer after downloading for continued use. All files are for personal use only and cannot be resold or used commercially. All files and content ©The Cheer Coach Planner.
Amy S. –
I’m a first time cheer sponsor and this is super helpful to get me started!